Gift Shop Lakewood
Come check out our beautiful gift store! A majority of our items are from local Colorado artisans. We carry a large variety of handmade items, including, but not limited to : hand poured candles, repurposed and recycled materials, fused glass, coasters, cutting boards, pottery, Colorado photography and hand carved wooden artwork.
Our unique jewelry collections contains a number of semi-precious stones (Amber, Coral, Larimar, etc.) We have a large selection of rings, sterling silver necklaces and earrings.
The following pictures created for our “online gallery” is a small sampling of what we carry. As with most things we continue to rotate and evolve, so you never know what we might have next. Please stop by next time you are in the neighborhood!
About the Work We Sell:
- Brooke Connor (Boulder, CO) – Her collection of whimsical animal illustrations is like nothing else. Perfect for mailing to friends and family , or suitable for framing as well
- Dean Crouser (Gresham, Oregon) – Colorful, realistic original watercolor works transferred to greeting cards, cutting boards, coasters and decorative tiles
- Gwen Pina (Littleton, CO) – Adorable “Woodland Critters” from Gwen will make you smile.Available in wall art tiles, coasters, pot holders, key chains and even “Pick Happiness” earrings!
- Illustrated Light (Fort Collins, CO) – Beautiful photography specific to Colorado – mounted on slate tiles give this artwork a very interesting look. Perfect for any home décor.
- Nathaniel and Ted Nienow (Northern Minnesota) is a father and son team who create original one of a kind wooden flower arrangements. These are perfect for year round use. Flowers can be mixed and matched for any number of color combinations and seasonal use.
- Yardbirds – (Kentucky) – Animal metal sculptures made from recycled bike and car parts. Perfect for any outside decoration on walkways, porches and gardens.
Our inventory is ever changing and evolving. You never know what will be “ in store” for you next!